Biography Of SKIDO BOY - FastHitGh.com

For your Music Hypes Artist Biography, videos or for promotion... join us now on Fasthitgh... Kindly contact us on whatsapp or call +23354617151 /0508630319 We are here to serve you well .. Thanks

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

New Trending song

New Trending song
NECTAR ft Lyrical Famous on this one called Making Money.. Download below...

Saturday 14 September 2024

Biography Of SKIDO BOY


Hello am Godspower Ajiroghene well know as SkidoBoy and was born in Benin City 1999 
am a Nigerian but  based in Ghana, am a musical artist that specializes in all genres of sounds, I love making music and that’s has been part of me since childhood,  I really can’t wait to bless the world with my sounds make people happy and feel okay no matter the circumstances, support me and let’s make the dreams come true!! 

I will be dropping a lot of songs, you all should watch out for beautiful music coming soon.
Click here Below to Listen to My released Song ! Jaiye

No comments: